Monday, October 1, 2012

Project Clover Leaf - Chemtrail Government Program

I am a bit slow and learning about things here and there.  I stumbled on the subject of chemtrails.  Once I started looking at images of this, I realized that I have also seen this in my skys of Oregon.  I love my country and am saddened by what I am learning that is changing for all Americans.  Now, many rub things off as "conspiracy theories" to indicate that those who report or think of these things are "loonies".  In order to protect the people and our freedom, we must always be aware of what is going on around us and spend the time to research any issue that comes your way.  Don't just believe things because the "news" or our government says that it is so.

Here is a video of an interview with someone who worked for the government and felt that it was time to reveal some truths...he also loves America.  If we love America, then we all must stand up for all of our rights, to our security and safety...in all aspects.


No comments:

Post a Comment